Your shopping bag is empty
I am a Chef! set is made of upcycled wood and the FIRST ONE in India where wood is used with fabric and jute mixed with cotton. Handmade and Handstitched my artisans of India.
The set allows children to brim with imagination.
- It had to be natural and color-free for a child to truly imagine what each piece could be. For example, the wooden bottle can be a milk bottle at one playtime, and then it could be a juice bottle! What is an onion now could be a turnip next basis their recipe.
- Exposure to wood with a cloth and. It allows a child to feel, think, the question that how wood can be used along with fabric, jute, and cotton.
Includes 17 pieces
Upcycled teak wood, fabric and jute
We ship in 2-3 days
All items range between 1.5-3.5 inches
- Fine motor skills- holding a knife, pounding in a mortar, and pestle.
- Language- learning new fruits, vegetable names, dishes Imagination- changing the name of the item as per the recipe.
- Emotional Intelligence- the act of cooking and serving, you as a parent appreciating them while you taste what they have cooked for you We hope your child enjoys our toy as much as we did while consciously designing it.